Shot blasting is a method which is being used to prevent metal fatigue or cracking as well as to clean and is also used for surface hardening. Impurities rust, scattered pieces of rubbish may affect the metal strength, it is the role of the Shot to remove all these and protect the metal for further harm. It is environmental friendly and also a very fast and cost effective surface furnishing method which is used for cleaning, polishing metal and other surface by a forced stream of high speed shots.
Shot Blasting has various uses, since it does effectively clean surface corrosions that interfere with the part’s integrity; shot blasting becomes a reliable approach to surface treatment. It can remove hard scrapes and burrs, thus making it an excellent source of rust remover. Whatever it maybe whether it’s surface coating or removing harmful contaminants off the metal or any of the either material, shot blasting provides you with the best result for the sober surface profile that will add a charm as well as increase the surface life and coating firmness. Shot Blasting or Abrasive Blasting is a process where small metal pellets also known as Blast Media are blasted onto the surface at an extremely high speed which may range from 200 to 800 feet/second. Thus this process helps us achieve our desired effect of perfect surface finishing.
Applications of Shot Blasting:
As we find Shot Blasting a very efficient and effective technique for cleaning and furnishing surfaces its application therefore is found in areas such as the Aerospace Industry, Automotive Industry, Steel Fabrication, Aluminium Industry, Rail Shipyard, Profile and Belt De-Scaling, Construction Industry, Foundry and Forge Industry, Medical Fields, General Manufacturing, Military, Strip and Tube De-Scaling etc.
Advantages of Shot Blasting:
As mentioned earlier the applications of Shot or Abrasive Blasting which are most likely used in all types of industries that deal with material such as metal, foundry, automotive, shipbuilding, construction, railways and many more. Shot Blasting machine is not just a machine but a solution for cleaning, strengthening and polishing for metal surface preparation. Following are the Advantages of Shot Blasting which makes it unique and reliable for use:
- It helps remove corrosion like rust and other corrosive build such as faded paint, mill scale, chemical stains, heat treatment scale and many more from surfaces of materials.
- Shot Blasting or Abrasive Blasting is the most efficient and effective method for preparing a metal surface before painting or coating of the surface to make it smoother.
- Shot Blasting helps build a much stronger bond between the blasted surface and the protective layer coating. Thus making it ideal for furnishing purposes.
- Shot Blasting technique provides a high blast accuracy pattern resulting in a refined finishing surface.
- This technique helps assure that the lifespan and the endurance of coatings is increased for the upcoming future.
- Shot Blasting is a bold method to testify and reveal any surface defects which may occur over time.
- It is one of the most Eco-friendly options for the removal of corrosion and the preparation of surface prior to painting or coating of the surface.
- Shot Blasting only uses abrasive media and pressure with force for cleaning and furnishing the metal surfaces.
- No means of Acids are being used during the shot blasting process.
- Physical Metal Pellets is the only form of cleanup that is required.
- Shot Blasting is, not only work effective but also cost effective. The process of Shot Blasting minimizes the Operational cost and the maintenance cost of the machinery.
- Shot Blasting can be very suitable for large areas and its wide abrasive selection provides better blast pattern accuracy.
- In this process the dust collection system available in the Shot Blasting machine sucks away all the dust with the help of a powerful vacuum present in the machine.
What is Shot Blasting Machine:
Shot Blasting machine is an equipment that is especially designed, carved and produced as per the individual customer requirements. This machine is profoundly used for furnishing and cleaning the metal surfaces from rust and other corrosive builds, it strongly blasts the affected steel parts to remove the surface corrosion such as rust, welding slag and scale and thus making it show a uniform metal colour with improved coating quality. The Shot Blasting equipment comes with a composition of former auxiliary chamber, roller conveyor mechanism projectile cycle apparatus, dust removal system, maintenance platforms and electrical control system components.
Technologies being used in Shot Blasting Machine:
There are mainly two Technologies used in Shot Blasting or Abrasive Blasting (a subcategory of Shot Blasting) i.e:
Wheel Blasting: This is an Airless Operation which uses a wheel with a huge centrifugal force for propelling the abrasive against the surface. When the wheel spins at a velocity of 3600 RPM, thus it results in high efficiency blasting operation with quicker time cycles. Metallic abrasives like the steel shots, stainless steel shot and grit, steel grit, or cut wire are used for this blasting technique because of its high velocity blasting. These metallic shots come in varied hardness levels and sizes. In this technique electric motor energy is converted into kinetic abrasive energy by the process of continuous rotation of the wheels. Each wheel capacity can range upto 60kg per minute to 1200kg per minute which usually is based on the load capacity of the machinery. Wheel blasting is majorly used in places that have large area or wide space to cover and to be cleaned up at the same time. In this blasting method air is replaced by a wheel to perform the blasting operation with the help of high centrifugal force for propelling the abrasive against the surface that is to be blasted.
Advantages of Wheel Blasting:
- Wheel blasting offers speedy cleaning and its ability to efficiently blast large surfaces and components makes it a reliable wide area blaster.
- There is no need to use compressed air for its operation as in the case of air blast equipment.
- It is a budget friendly technique as for blasting large areas or components will require multiple air blast guns but this technique does it in one go.
Disadvantages of Wheel Blasting:
- The high velocity of the wheel blasting machine is also its enemy as it can lead to damage in its parts which aren’t able to handle the pressure of wheel blasting.
- The limited options of the type of abrasive that can be used make a slight drawback in this machinery.
Air Blasting: These machines are designed and made in such a way that they help inject shots like those of glass beads through a nozzle with the help of compressed air that is supplied by an air compressor. Air blasting machines are mainly catagorised into:
- Gravity Suction
- Direct Pressure
The Air blasting machine has a dust collecting system where the shots are injected in the form of dust and is sucked by a vacuum and re-circulated by separation of foreign matter and injected again. This process is quite environment friendly. Apart from the regular blasting media that is the dry process which is being used we can also used media based on water mix if required in case of some of the special application this technique is then referred to as Wet Blasting. The air blasting machines have a cabinet where the blast media is accelerated with compressed air and is projected through the nozzles on the surface of the material or component.
The Shot Blasting Machine usually consists of six basic parts which are as following: blast wheel, cabinet, work handling mechanism, elevator, separator, dust collector. There are various kinds of machines which help serve different purposes such as table type machine is used for heavy components or materials and portable air operated machine is used for cleaning the casting .The number of installed wheels determine the type of job to be shot blasted and the rate of work to be done. The dependence of the work load decides the role of shot for example: To produce smooth sober surface smaller size shot can be used whereas to remove heavy flash large shots are better in option. Most of the industries use wheel blasting machines with paddle type blades that propel steel shot at the metal or material surface with high velocity. There are enclosed chambers in the machines where the entire process of dust collection and separation takes place. This entire process is controlled by many factors such as shot impact force, size of shot, rate of machine level and concentration used. The facility owners of the welded construction industries use these shot blasting machines for cleaning, controlling of corrosion and preparing surfaces.
Advantages of Shot Blasting Machine:
- The 3-D (Three dimensional) designs for shot blasting machine used by the companies department for avoiding any possible defects and guarantee the safeguard of the machinery.
- Because of its great product design and refine quality of material the demands are getting higher day by day and each year more than hundreds of roller cover shot blasting machinery is manufactured in the industry fields.
- It helps clean and de-scales surfaces
- It adds a texture to enhance the paint adhesion property.
- By increasing the coating life it properly reduces the maintenance cost.
Technical Support for Shot Blasting Machine:
- The shot blasting wheels position is determined and arranged on the basis of blasting cabinet that is designed by a three dimensional blast simulation system.
- To ensure the quality and safety of the blasting process, the machines go through heavy testing such like, all the wheels used for blasting are tested for 60 minutes on load condition to check whether it can withstand the heavy pressure or not.
- The improvised cleaning effect with automated blast wheel which is highly efficient and works at a great speed.
- Longevity and durability of the material.
- Pneumatic system is being used to safeguard and also for avoiding instances of people getting hurt and the generation of excessive abrasive waste.
- SPMn13 protective plates adopted by the cabinet, ensures a work life upto 13000 hours. It is wear resistant yet convenient to replace.
- The safety interlocks in it helps ensure the safety of the workers.
- High quality imported appliances are used which provides the guarantee of quality and refinement of equipment for shot blasting machine.
Material used in a Shot Blasting Machine:
The shot blasting machine chamber uses 8mm thick steel plates and SPMn13 steel tiles with a thickness of 10mm as the protection liner for the direct blasted area.
In the front and the back chamber 5mm thick steel plates are used whereas a 65mm steel plate is installed near the blasting chamber area for a protective purpose. Steel plates with 4mm thickness, is used in the bucket elevator and separator. The rollers comes with a diameter of 121mm seamless steel pipe with a thickness of 6mm. 2mm thick steel plates are installed in the metal ducts for dust collector.
The PL frequency inverter is generally of Omron or Mitsubishi whereas other electric components use CHINT or each part structure of Shot Blasting Machine:
- Roller conveyor of Shot Blasting machine is constructed by attaching shot blasting chamber, blast wheel assembly, and abrasive recycle system, electrical control components and dust removal system.
- The roller conversion system includes a blast chamber roller, one inlet and one outlet roller. Each section of the rollers uses frequency changing motor to drive. Both inlet and outlet roller use high quality seamless steel tube and shaft head that is welded together. The welding of the roller shaft is done with high quality carbon steel seamless pipe and hardening is done with tempering spindle head. To ensure the bearing and concentricity is perfect, outline and installing of dimensions are processed after welding.
- The inside chamber of the shot blasting machine is tested by the digital simulation to avoid the blasting wheel direct throwing and abrasive secondary bounce hit, even though the rollers are covered with easily changeable wear resisting sheath. The rollers can be controlled automatically providing you with frequency and speed changing facility it can also be handled manually for each section of the roller separately for adjustment and maintenance purposes. Both the inlet and outlet rollers are driven independently with frequency and speed changes.
- The front and back chambers of the shot blasting machines are attached with steel plate and structural steel welding structure. Both these together with the cleaning chamber forms the fully equipped cleaning space. The internal chamber is attached to adopt the wear resisting rubber sheet to protect all the guard plates that can be changed with ease and convenience.
The Shot Blasting Process:
The impeller body is the compilation of the riveted double disc which is equipped with eight leaves on the impeller body and the points located at the centre of the blasting wheels are installed on the one that is driven by the motor spindle. The guard board lines up the hood which is directionally set to be mounted on the casing towards the tube. The velocity of the projectile is created with the help of synchronized rotating blades. Projectile flies parabolic out of the window, setting the orientation to cleanup on the surface of work piece. The points round pill and the synchronized rotating blades ensure the projectile towards the blade with no vibration that will reduce the wear and tear or will do any harm to the blade.
The Shot Blasting Process:
- Gives you higher efficiency with special impeller where the blasting efficiency can reach upto 16-19 kg per minute*kilowatt.
- It provides a protective liner and sealing as the top cover has a cast iron and is vulcanized rubber with two layers protecting and sealing it.
- The blast wheel bottom has a cushioning rubber which reduces the vibration and thus lowers the noise.
- 40 cr material are carburized and quenched and are used in the runner wheel. After it is being processed the runner wheels needs to undergo through the balance detection process.
- For maintaining the fine precision and balance, rotation takes place at a high speed, and all the key machinery parts is done by the CNC centre.
- The eight blades present in the machine are very easy to remove, it only requires 5 to 10 minutes to remove these 8 blades, at the same time the abrasion status of the impeller and Material of blades, control cage, impeller in high chrome alloy, which has long service life can also be checked.
- The difference between the weight of each piece of blade is lesser than 8 grams, this maintains a good balanced performance of the wheels.
- Two impeller wheels are used which are compact and have high throw ability.
The Working Principle of Shot Blasting Machine:
Abrasive mixture is lifted to the drum sieve by a bucket elevator, the drum sieve in its inside and outside has spiral blades. The inside spiral blade makes the large pieces to deplete; abrasive, sand and dust mixture after being sieved is then pushed towards the outside spiral blade which forms a flow curtain afterwards. The abrasive can be completely separated by adjusting the weight of the position.
The Electric System for Shot Blasting Machines:
The Japanese Mitsubishi PLC control, Omron or manual and automatic operations can easily release the conveyor speed and is controlled by the inverter that can step less speed regulation.
The entry at the production line, shot blasting room access door and the other important parts are all equipped with interlock switch devices for safety. The chamber for blasting of underground foundation pit is also equipped with lamp power sockets for easy lighting access.
Why are we the Most Trusted and the Best Shot Blasting Machine Manufacturers & Suppliers in India as well as in the Overseas?
We are the most trusted and one of the best Shot blasting machine Manufacturers & Suppliers in India as well as in the Overseas. Our well-qualified and experienced team ensures clients’ satisfaction with consignments which require special care while storing and packaging. We can help you with the best fit particular and suitable shot blasting machine for best results and performance.
We have become the Basic and the Primary choices of the companies for Shot blasting machine and its Abrasives is also of the best quality for shot blasting machine with safety equipment. We are one of the most reflexfull Shot Blasting Manufacturers in India and in the Overseas (Abroad) due to a variety of factors which are as following:
- On-time Delivery
- Product Portfolio
- Varied range of prices which makes us more Competitive in the field
- Ethical business practices
- Robust infrastructure
- Refine and Controlled procedure for fine Quality
- Diligent workforce
Product Quality Matters:
Our team gives effortless importance to ensure the quality and refinement of the product and follows all the rules to maintain the standards. Most importantly, we procure raw material for shot blasting machine from credible sources and we use the latest techs in the manufacturing. We have a very efficient and high-qualified controller’s team, who ensure Hi-Tech
equipment to assess the products on following points:
- Wear and tear resistance
Along with all the above mentioned parameters, our team ensures that all the products should be defect-free and comply with SAE/BIS/ASTM specifications.
Prominent Features of our Shot Blasting Machine:
- Long life service
- Accurate dimensions
- Excellent finish
- Exceptional performance
- Sound designs
We are here to focus and maintain the immaculate client satisfaction record and to meet this objective, we emphasis on manufacturing only refined and quality based product and delivering the same, on time. With business ethically and maintaining transparency in all deals, we have earned the faith of our clients.
What is Sandblasting?
Sandblasting is another type of Shot Blasting basically used to clean the surface of any material, mainly for the metallic surfaces. This is one of the most efficient and quick method which uses compressed air to blast fine grains of sand through a nozzle to make smooth and furnished surface of any foreign material. It effectively helps in removing rust which causes property damage.
It is not only used to remove rust but to prepare surface for high performance coating or to treat final products to give them a lustrous and refined texture as desired by the consumer. Sand blasting requires materials like sand, copper slog, steel grit, pieces of walnut, powder abrasive, pieces of avocado and many others.
These different types of materials have different shape, hardness and density. Each of these materials has some unique application in various fields of the industry. Use of the silica sand as abrasive material in sand blasting is banned in many countries because silica sand easily breaks up bonds with the material surface and thus causes large amounts of dust. Workers involved in this process of sand blasting may inhale this and may suffer from serious diseases such as Silicosis of Lungs.
Secondly sand contains high moisture content that can lead it to the premature demise of blasting equipment. Nowadays steel grit is used instead of sand for removing rust. Sand peels off paint from thick metal surfaces and crushed glass or from light surface which could be damaged, if we use other heavier material.
In Sandblasting various kinds of equipments are used such as batch type system, through feed system, hanger type system and manipulator type system.
Applications of Sandblasting
- Paint and Rust removal
- Tool Cleaning
- Shaping small parts
- Art Design
- Street Cleaning
Types of Sandblaster:
- Suction/siphon system: It carries the blast material into the compressed air stream and then brings to the nozzle by itself.
- Pressure blast system: The material goes through the valve and then into the compressed air stream which is present in blast nozzle. The nozzle asserts pressure to the material and in case the material accelerates and it impacts the surface of the component. Pressure system is ten times faster and much more efficient but is also expensive.
Uses and Advantages of Sandblasting Machine:
- Sandblasting is often used to remove old paint, make a rough surface smooth or to give shape to an object. It can also clean old and faded surfaces.
- Sandblasting helps to preserve the use and longevity of your metal pipes and furniture’s made by metals and fittings.
- It helps to rejuvenate the material and helps the material to acquire a new look once again.
- It provides you to access the corners and areas that are difficult to reach.
- It helps to prepare surface for subsequent stoning and polishing.
- It saves your time and is more efficient than sandpaper.
- Complex machineries are not used in this process.
- Sandblasting even removes deposits even from tough surfaces like concrete with its powerful action.
Precautions during Sandblasting:
- Use of protective gloves.
- Wear safety goggles to protect your eyes.
- Ensure that you wear a mask to avoid inhaling tiny dust particles.
WE AT PCS ALWAYS USE MOST REPUTED BRAND BOUGHT OUT ITEMS AND ELECTRICALS AND ELECTRONIC ITEMS CAN BE USED AS PER BUYERS CHOICE ALSO. WEAR TEAR PARTS ARE MADE OF VERY HIGH QUALITY STEEL DULY HEAT TREATED. AIRLESS SHOT BLASTING MACHINE ARE FULLY COVERED WITH 10 TO 12MM THICK HIGH ABRASION RESISTANT RUBBER SHEETS. Mn STEEL LINERS IN TOTAL AREA WHEREVER SHOTS WILL COME IN CONTACT TO SAVE PRIME METAL STRUCTURE OF SHOT BLASTING MACHINE. Mn STEEL HAS WORK HARDENING PROPERTY AND DURING STRIKING BY SHOTS, SURFACE GETS MORE HARDENED AND SEASONED RESULTING VERY HIGH LIFE FOR THESE LINERS. MOREOVER THESE ARE REPLACEABLE IN TILE FORM OF SAY 300X300MM.
ADDITIONAL HOOK LINERS OF 14 TO 16MM ARE USED IN DIRECT HIT BLAST ZONE AND OPPOSITE TO BLAST WHEEL. BLADE SET, CONTROL CAGE, IMPELLERS ARE SUBJECTED TO VERY HIGH WEAR AND TEAR. HENCE THESE PARTS ARE MADE WITH VERY STRICT QUALITY CONTROL AND RIGHT METTALURGY. HIGH CARBON HIGH CHROMIUM STEEL, Ni HARD AND SPECIAL ALLOY COMPOSITIONS ARE USED IN MANUFACTURING. UNLIKE OTHER MANUFACTURERS WHO DO NOT PROVIDE SUCH SPECIAL FETURES AND BEST QUALITY METAL TO REDUCE PRICE. FINALLY BUYER LANDS IN VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE COST AND REGULAR REQUIREMENTS OF SUCH WEAR AND TEAR SPARES.
WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE ON OUR PRODUCTS?
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED FOR 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF DISPATCH EXCLUDING NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR PARTS AND RUBBER ITEMS. FREE REPLACEMENTS ARE DONE ON RECEIPT OF REJECTED PARTS.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:
IT IS ADVISED TO ALL BUYERS TO STRICTLY COMPARE THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION, HP REQUIRED, WHETHER SUPPLIER HAS CONSIDERED CABLES, DUCTING, DUST COLLECTOR IN PACKAGE, WHICH TYPE OF DE DUSTING SYSTEM HAS BEEN OFFERED LIKE FABRIC BAG OR PULSE JET, WHETHER Mn STEEL LINERS ARE PROVIDED OR ONLY RUBBER SHEETS, CONTROL PANEL HAS BEEN INCLUDED OR NOT, ANY PREVIOUS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE, ANY PAST PERFORMANCE REPORT AND USERS VIEWS AND CERTIFICATES HAS BEEN SCRUTINIZED BY BUYER OR NOT, WHETHER SUPPLIED MACHINE BY BUYER IS REALLY IN WORKING CONDITION OR NOT. USERS ARE THE BEST JUDGE HENCE USERS SHOULD BE ASKED ABOUT MACHINE MANUFACTURERS AND ITS PRFORMANCE AND WORKMANSHIP.
MOST IMPORTANT IS AFTER SALES AND SERVICE AND LOCAL SERVICE AND SPARES AVAILABILITY. BUYER SHOULD PREFER THE MANUFACTURER WHO CAN PROVIDE SPARES LOCALLY TO REDUCE BREAKDOWN TIME AND LOSS TO BUYER AND IDEAL TIME FOR MACHINE. BUYER SHOULD ALSO GET CONFIRMATN FROM MANUFACURER THAT AT LEAST FOR 10 YEARS THEY WILL BE PROVIDED MACHINE SPARES EVEN IF ANY NEW MODELS COMES. GENERALLY SPARES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AND BUYER DO NOT GET WORTH OF THEIR MONEY IF PURCHASED JUST CONSIDERING PRICE AND OVERLOOKING THESE IMPORTANT TIPS BEFORE DECIDING.
WHAT ARE THE COMMONLY USED ABRASIVE?
ABRASIVES ARE DEFINED AS—SAND / STEEL SHOT / STEEL GRIT / CHILLED IRON GRIT / CHILLED IRON SHOTS / CUT WIRE SHOTS / ALUMINIUM OXIDE / GLASS BEAD / MELAMINE / PLASTIC GRIT / UREA. THESE COME IN VARIOUS PARTICLE SIZE / MESH SIZES AS PER FINISH AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENT. COARSER PARTICLES GIVES MORE ROUGHER FINISH AND FINER PARTICLES SIZES GIVES LESS ROUGHENED FINISH.
WHAT IS SURFACE ROUGHNESS?
DURING SHOT BLASTING PROCESS THE SURFACE IS BOMBARDED WITH ABRASIVE AND IT CREATES A ROUGH SURFACE ON JOB. THE DEPTH BETWEEN PEAK AND VALLEY IS CALLED SURFACE ROUGHNESS. IT IS MEASURED IN MICRON OR Ra VALUE. SUITABLE ANALOG AND DIGITAL METER IS AVAILABLE TO MEASURE SURFACE ROUGHNESS.
WHAT IS SHOT PEENING INTENSITY?
DURING CONTROLLED SHOT BLASTING PROCESS THE SURFACE IS BOMBARDED WITH STEEL SHOTS AND IT CREATES A ROUGH SURFACE ON JOB. SIMILAR TO BOW EFFECT IS CREATED ON JOB. SHOT PEENING INSTENSITY IS MEASURED BY ALMEN GAUGE AND ALMEN STIP. THIS MEASURES THE INTENSITY OF COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH INDUCED IN TO THE JOB.
WHAT IS AIRLESS SPRAY PAINTING?
MECHANISM AND UNDER HIGH PRESSURE EJECTS OUT FROM SPECIAL HIGH PRESSURE AIRLESS IN THIS PROCESS PURE PAINT / PAINT WITH THINNER GETS PRESSURISED BY A HYDRAULIC CYLINDER GUN FITTED WITH SPRAY TIPS. PAINT IS CONVEYED THRU SPECIAL POLYMER HIGH PRESSURE RESISTANT AIRLESS SPRAY PIPE.
WHY IS IT CALLED AIRLESS?
IN THIS PROCESS THERE IS NO CONTACT OF AIR WITH PAINT. UNLIKE IN OTHER SYSTEM, COMPRESSED AIR GIVES KINETIC ENERGY TO PAINT MIXTURE FOR ATOMISATION MAY BE STANDARD CONVENTIONAL PAINTING SYSTEM OR PRESSURE FEED POT PAINTING SYSTEM.
ADVANTAGE OF AIRLESS SPRAY SYSTEM IS THAT IT CAN SPRAY HIGH VISCOUS AND SEMI SOLID OR SAY SOLVENTLESS PAINT WITH GREAT EASE WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE BY CONVENTIONAL METHOD. MINIMUM DILUTION IS REQUIRED. HIGHER DFT / COATING THICKNESS CAN BE ACHIEVED IN SINGLE COAT. VERY HIGH SURFACE AREA CAN BE PAINTED IN VERY SHORT TIME. EVEN PAINT LOSS IS MINIMISED DUE TO ABSENCE OF COMPRESSED AIR AND IT REDUCES POLLUTION TOO.
THERE IS VIDE CHOICE OF SPRAY TIPS AS PER THICKNESS AND WIDTH OF PAINT PATTERN REQUIRED.
WHAT IS METALLIZING/THERMAL SPRAY PROCESS?
LIKE LIQUID SPRAYING, YOU CAN SPRAY ANY METAL AVAILABLE IN THE FORM OF WIRE OR POWDER OR METAL ALLOY POWDER. MOLTEN METAL PARTICLES GETS HIGH VELOCITY AND KINETIC ENERGY BY COMPRESSED AIR AND GETS DEPOSITED ON THE SUBSTRATE. MOST IMPORTANT CRITERIA IS SURFACE PREPARATION PRIOR TO START THIS PROCESS.
SPECIAL ALLOY COATING, ZINC, ALUMINIUM, TIN, STAINLESS STEEL, COPPER, BRASS, PHOS. BROZE, NICKEL, BABBIT, CHROMIUM, TUNGSTEN CARBIDE, CERAMIC ETC. CAN BE COATED BY THIS PROCESS.
ESSENTIAL UTILITIES ARE COMPRESSED AIR, METALLIZING GUN MAY BE GAS GUN OR ELECTRIC ARC SPRAY, PLASMA SPRAY, HVOF SYSTEM IS REQUIRED WITH REQUIRED GAS FOR OPERATION AND METAL WIRE /METAL POWDER.
AFTER COATING JOB CAN BE GRINDED, MACHINED, POLISHED FOR FINAL FINISH.